Sunday 4 January 2015

The Sorrows of Jerusalem

I have my own life story like every child of God. But my purpose here is not to talk about me but Jesus Christ, has given me the mission to call his chosen people.

After committing my life to Jesus Christ, I knew that I had a great purpose in His Kingdom. So I prayed to God to give me a message for His children, "How do I get people's attention Lord?"
And so I received these scriptures as an answer to my question.
This is for everyone of us to read, and once you read it you will understand what God's purpose is in each one of your lives and how you can fulfil it.



So here is the answer I received:

The Parable of the Wedding Feast(Matthew 22.1-14)

"Jesus again used parables in talking to the people. The kingdom of heaven is like this. Once there was king who prepared a wedding feast for his son. He sent his servants to tell the invited guests to come to the feast, but they did not want to come.
So he sent other servants with this message for the guests. "My feast is ready now; my bullocks and prize calves have been butchered and everything is ready. Come to the wedding feast! but the invited guests paid no attention and went about their business: one went to his farm, another to his shop. While others grabbed the servants, beat them and killed them. The king was very angry; so he sent his soldiers, who killed those murderers and burnt down their city. Then he called his servants and said to them. 'My wedding feast is ready, but the people I invited did not deserve it. Now go to the main streets and invite to the feast as many people as you find.'
So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, good and bad alike; and the wedding was filled with people.
"The king went in to look at the guests and saw a man who was not wearing wedding clothes. 'Friend, how did you get in here without wedding clothes?' the king asked him. but the man said nothing. Then the king told the servants 'Tie him up hand and foot, and throw him outside in the dark. there he will cry and grind his teeth.' "
And Jesus concluded, "Many are invited, but few are chosen. "
Amen.

We have to remember that "Few are chosen" because of their faith in Jesus Christ, (whosoever believes in the God the Father, believes in the Son). We think through our earthly ways, see things with our earthly eyes but the Lord has bigger plans for His children.


So do not hesitate to walk on this journey with Him and if you follow the path He has laid out before you, not only will you receive blessings on earth but the greatest treasures of all in Heaven.

While I was seeking God, I had very little understanding of how to pray, but fellowshipping with Christ changed my spiritual life. It is through prayer that I connect to the Holy Spirit and God reveals himself to me. Christ taught me how to pray so that He can live in me and now I want to share my experiences with you all, which I believe may help you in your every day walk with God. He is waiting for you to invite him in your lives and above all to live in your hearts.

Through this page, you will receive Gods Word which will help you get closer to Christ. God has chosen me to deliver this promise to you. It is not by coincidence that you are reading this message. It is God's divine will for you. Today is the day- Mark 1:15 “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.” God has promised to reveal himself to you, so cast your eyes on Him and let him transform your life now.

Blessings to you all,
J.Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment